Business Fundamentals: Business Strategy 2 (MBA) Business Plan – Take your Business Planning to the next level!
Welcome to the Business Strategy 2 Business Plan Course – which will enable you to understand Business Strategy to MBA level AND create a comprehensive Business Plan simultaneously as you take the course. Everything you need is here teaching you Business Plan writing with our detailed template. A comprehensive easy to follow course to improve your Business management.
Discover Business Strategy to MBA standard – from an MBA (with Distinction from Cass Business School, London) – and simultaneously create a comprehensive Business Plan guided by an award winning 30 year London Investment Banker.
I guarantee that this is a unique course: the only course that teaches you Business Strategy and shows you how to create your Business Plan – at the same time! The 21 Assignments in this course draw on John’s unique experience, including bespoke strategic exercises of his own which you will not see anywhere else. Step by Step following the incredibly detailed Business Plan template, John will guide you to apply the Business Strategy lessons to create your Business Plan. These will help any students of all levels and in any industry.
This course has over 160 lectures, over 14 and a half hours of detailed instructional video and nearly 180 downloadable materials (available from a dropbox link you will find at the start of the course). Despite its complexity, John has created a detailed course matrix for you to use to navigate through the course and understand the synthesis of Business Strategy 2 Business Plan. There are over 20 Assignments to make the course fun and highly interactive. The 2 Quizzes will challenge you too! Every section has an introductory video explaining the learning objectives and lessons in that section.
Following 8 years as a British Army Officer, John started his 30 year+ investment banking career in 1988 and since then he has floated companies, bought and sold companies in M&A deals, raised capital from Venture Capital and Private Equity. John was awarded the Tallow Chandler’s Prize for the Best Dissertation in his year when graduating with his MBA (with Distinction) in 1993 from Cass Business School in London. John has transacted deals worth well over $1billion in his career as a senior Investment Banker for Westdeutschelandesbank, Societe General and Security Pacific Hoare Govett. He has also co-founded two London Investment Banking Boutiques. In his career, John has advised dozens of companies on their Business Strategy as well as reading (and writing for his clients) hundreds of Business Plans. In addition, John has two degrees (BA and MA) from Cambridge University.
Its hard to think of a more experienced or better qualified instructor to teach this topic on Udemy or anywhere else!
In this Course you will discover:
- The connections between Business Strategy, Corporate Strategy and your Business Plan
- Understand the main frameworks for Strategic Analysis and be able to complete a SWOT Analysis
- Discover some of the Key Strategic Business Models taught at Business School, providing you with a toolbox of frameworks to apply to your Business Strategy formulation
- Learn to think critically about the role of Management and their skills
- How to create a competitive advantage for Products and Services
- Use classic business models to evaluate your Competition
- How to conduct an industry wide analysis of your Markets and Competitors
- Review your business’s Operations, with a close eye on Customer Management
- Use my templated scorecards to do a SWOT analysis on your own business
- The importance of your Customers and your Customer Value Proposition
- Frameworks to maximise your return from your investment in Sales and Marketing
- How to transform your online Digital Business Strategy
- Understand the three main financial Statements, the Income Statement or Profit and Loss Account, the Balance Sheet and the Cash Flow Statement and how they fit together.
- To understand the key Financial Ratios that apply to the Income Statement, the Balance Sheet and the Cash Flow Statement to enable you to interpret the financial information in these statements.
- Use a real Case Study to analyse real financial information using Financial Ratio Analysis
- Exercise to evaluate the achievability of your Strategic Goals when compared to your predicted rates of growth
- Frameworks to incorporate Performance Management into your Business Strategy and Business Plan
- Growth Strategies to help your Business Strategy execution, also incorporating your Business Plan
- Understand what factors are important to your Investors, specifically Valuation, Funding, Exits and Returns
- How to incorporate a Risk Assessment into your Planning
- Finally we show you how to synthesise your complete Business Plan from the lessons, assignments and templates in the course
This course is COMPREHENSIVE and enables you to benefit from John’s real world Investment Banking and Business Strategy experience. NO ONE ELSE has shown the experience required to create a course of this complexity and value, teaching you MBA level Business Strategy and showing you how to practically apply that knowledge in creating your Business Plan – in the same course at the same time.
I am totally confident that this course offers you a TOTALLY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE AND OPPORTUNITY and one which will enable you to create an amazing Business Plan while developing a deep understanding of Business Strategy.
What Will You Learn?
- Discover the Business Fundamentals of Business Strategy and the Business Plan and how the two inter-connect
- Discover the main strategic analysis frameworks and discover how to complete a SWOT analysis
- Be introduced to some of the key Business Models taught in Business School, providing a toolbox of frameworks to use when formulating Business Strategy
- Understand how to critically appraise Management
- Find out how to create a Competitive Advantage for your Products and Services
- Understand your Competition and use some classic Business Models to appraise them
- How to evaluate your External Markets and Industry Sector
- Use the Business Model Canvas and other frameworks to assess your Business's operations
- Use my Six Minute Strategist Templated Scorecards to SWOT analyse your Business
- Understand the Customer Value Proposition and how to apply it to your Business
- Apply some Business School frameworks to your Sales and Marketing
- Discover my Six Minute Strategist Digital Business Transformation methodology
- Understand the three main Financial Statements, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Discover how Financial Ratio Analysis can improve your understanding of Financial Statements
- Use my Case Study to analyse real financial information using Ratio Analysis
- Complete my Six Minute Strategist Analyser Assignment to evaluate the achievability of your future strategy
- Discover SMART goal setting and the OKR framework to understand Goal Setting and Performance Management
- Review a wide selection of Growth Strategies to identify those most suitable for your Business
- Understand the key Valuation, Funding, Exit and Returns factors most important to your potential investors
- Discover how to carry out a Risk Assessment on your Business
- By completing all the Assignments as you go through the course, you will draft your comprehensive Business Plan as you learn
- Synthesise your Comprehensive and Complex Business Plan using the guidance in the final section